Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello Again

I'm not a writer, by any means. I could never even keep a diary because I couldn't make it a habit to write. Gee, sound familiar? It seems I turn to it though, or at least want to do it whenever I have a free moment though. So, here I am. Again.

Since the last time I wrote I've managed to:
  1. Lose 20 pounds. (And gain about 10 back but we won't discuss that)
  2. Learn more French than I ever knew
  3. FINALLY GRADUATE
  4. Not get the job I thought I really wanted
  5. Have at least 2 breakdowns because of #4
  6. Fell in love with the idea of love again.
  7. Got into a strange, long distance situation with a man that I had no business doing.
  8. Sadly had to put my dog to sleep
  9. Sprained my ankle and got my first concussion all in the same day
  10. Accepted the fact that there are no facts about my future
  11. Started dating.
Don't know if I'll keep this up, but now that I've made this blog more anonymous and am more comfortable with it, I feel like I can be more honest about everything. We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment