Thursday, October 29, 2009

Why Lie? I'm lazy.

There's no real reason to stop blogging once you've started unless you're caught in something you really shouldn't have been doing in the first place. Nothing as exciting as that happened, I just googled myself and found it WAY too easy to find me. Don't really know if I should have changed the privacy settings on here or not. Realistically, nothing I've ever written is something that I'm ashamed about, some things are just more personal than others.

So let's just get it all out in the open:

I'm obviously female and in South Florida and not by choice. I'm trying to wrap up a Bachelor's degree in Political Science but haven't made any concrete decisions about what the next step is. I love my mother, and have plenty of daddy issues- don't we all? I am absolutely addicted to traveling and definitely have my favorite cities. I'll be in DC for the third time this year in December! My friends are my world and most of them don't know about this blog or have forgotten all about it. This makes me happy since I like to think of it as my little nook in the world.

I think that's a pretty good snapshot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment