Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mini-Vacation

Aside from the recent drama in my life, I'm actually having a pretty great time! Next week I leave for DC for 3 days. I know, I know, I was just there in February. I just love that city! It seems like every time I go, I find something new I like.

This time I'll actually be staying in Virginia which is something that I have never done before. So we'll be reviewing the Crystal City/Arlington area. Exciting. Luckily, it's conveniently located to the Reagan airport which we're flying into so it already has a bonus point.

I'll be traveling with a friend of mine that has never been. She had no idea what she wanted to do or what she could do in the city but every now and then I get a text telling me that she's added a couple of things to her list of things to do. Cute, right?

I'm also excited about seeing an old college friend that I haven't seen in 2 years. I felt so awful about not contacting her when I went last time, but hanging out with her this time should be a blast. And lets not forget that I'll be meeting a pretty cool chick for the first time! I'm excited about trying out these places Lilu, and am really thankful for your help!

More info on my exciting adventures to come!

1 comment: